- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Jenny's on the Boulevard
Jenny's on the Boulevard Review
Jenny's is in a beautifully restored, grand art nouveau–style home near Port of Spain's Queen's Park Savannah. The decidedly eclectic (almost dizzying) interior is filled with antiques, but the excellent American steak-house food and true Cantonese cuisine shine. The Cellar Pub, a blend of British tradition and Hollywood kitsch, is fun, raucous, and upscale. It's a favorite hangout for Port of Spain's after-work crowd. There's also a private dining room.
- Address: 6 Cipriani Blvd., Newton, Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Phone: 868/625–1807
- Location: Trinidad
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Beware fellow travellers – the description of this villa is not accurate and is misleading. Read more
Just outside of Port Of Spain while navigating narrow winding roads through a few small but busy island communities, the landscape soon transforms into magnificent tropical lush green beauty. Read more
Who is the best places for honeymoon along with wedding in the Caribbean country which would be warm in the February time. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more