- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Jenny's on the Boulevard
Jenny's on the Boulevard Review
Jenny's is in a beautifully restored, grand art nouveau–style home near Port of Spain's Queen's Park Savannah. The decidedly eclectic (almost dizzying) interior is filled with antiques, but the excellent American steak-house food and true Cantonese cuisine shine. The Cellar Pub, a blend of British tradition and Hollywood kitsch, is fun, raucous, and upscale. It's a favorite hangout for Port of Spain's after-work crowd. There's also a private dining room.
- Address: 6 Cipriani Blvd., Newton, Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Phone: 868/625–1807
- Location: Trinidad
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Beware fellow travellers – the description of this villa is not accurate and is misleading. Read more
Just outside of Port Of Spain while navigating narrow winding roads through a few small but busy island communities, the landscape soon transforms into magnificent tropical lush green beauty. Read more
Hi, I'm interested in visiting one of these islands in the fall, maybe around December. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more