Vacationers appreciate the mellow civility of the islands, and Grand Cayman's exceptional Seven Mile Beach has its share of fans. Divers come to explore the pristine reefs or perhaps to swim with friendly stingrays. Go if you want a safe, family-friendly vacation spot. Don't go if you're trying to save money, because there are few real bargains here.
- Diving Underwater visibility is among the best in the Caribbean, and nearby reefs are healthy.
- Safety and Comfort With no panhandlers, little crime, and top-notch accommodations, it's an easy place to vacation.
- Dining Scene The cosmopolitan population extends to the varied dining scene, from Italian to Indian.
- Fabulous Snorkeling A snorkeling trip to Stingray City is an experience you'll always remember.
- Beaches Grand Cayman's Seven Mile Beach is one of the Caribbean's best sandy beaches.