This glass-sided eatery right on the island's main beach affords glorious views. Dine indoors or alfresco; seating extends onto the sand. Truly splendid breakfasts include made-to-order eggs and a huge buffet spread: freshly baked breads and pastries, tropical fruits and juices, pancakes, cereals, meats, cheeses, and more. The nightly buffet and grill features seafood, sushi, and salad bars, an array of grilled and barbecued options, and pastries baked in Hayman's central kitchen for dessert.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
SUMMARY 13 nights (12 bush camping) 14 days 4000km in Apollo Euro Tourer (Mercedes Sprinter) Lichfield NP Katherine Gorge Cru... Read more
On the road time is runing really fast. so many things to do and see. i believe that our mind gets distracted, so we connect with our surroundin... Read more