- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Moon Dance Garden Restaurant
Moon Dance Garden Restaurant Review
Just off the main road on the way to the bus stand, this small, quaint garden café serves a huge selection of continental dishes, including homemade pasta, baked macaroni and cheese, and fabulous tandoor-fired pizzas. They also have a small "German Bakery" selling desserts and pastries, perfect for a light breakfast. On rainy days you can sit in the covered semi-indoor area, which features the low cushion seating that's common throughout Rajasthan.
- Address: Naya Rangi Mandir (Vishnu temple), Choti Basti Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022
- Phone: 94146–66966 cell phone
- Location: Pushkar
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more