We are travelling to island of Hawaii to attend a friend's wedding at the Four Seasons (just north of Kailua-Kona, in Holualoa). We will have our 1 yr old baby with us (still naps 2x/day) Four Seasons is out of the question (cheapest room we can find is $875/night), and we would like to find something close by, hopefully a condo-style, so we can have a kitchen, maybe laundry, etc. Any suggestions? We will be there approx 3-4 days before heading on to Kauai.
Where to stay on Big Island, near Four Seasons, with baby
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 getting around DC
- 5 Metro Card Options
- 6 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 7 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 12 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 13 Oahu
- 14 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 15 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 16 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 17 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 18 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 19 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 22 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 23 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 24 Newport Restaurants
- 25 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair