We are travelling to island of Hawaii to attend a friend's wedding at the Four Seasons (just north of Kailua-Kona, in Holualoa). We will have our 1 yr old baby with us (still naps 2x/day) Four Seasons is out of the question (cheapest room we can find is $875/night), and we would like to find something close by, hopefully a condo-style, so we can have a kitchen, maybe laundry, etc. Any suggestions? We will be there approx 3-4 days before heading on to Kauai.
Where to stay on Big Island, near Four Seasons, with baby
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 2 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 3 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 4 Where to from Tampa?
- 5 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 6 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 9 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 10 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 11 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 12 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 13 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 16 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Is the New York subway safe?
- 19 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 20 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 21 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 22 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 25 Skiing New Mexico