My boyfriend and I will be passing thru this area en route from Napa, Sonoma to Paso Robles on a wine tasting tour
would really like to be able to walk to a nice beach from our accommodations
we don't need luxury...just clean and comfortable out of the busy areas of town
have something booked at the Lighthouse Lodge and cottages, but nervous about some of the bad reviews i am reading
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches Devils Garden
- 2 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 3 Big Sure in June
- 4 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 5 universal studios and disney
- 6 Savannah hotel
- 7 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 marriot cypress harbour
- 10 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 11 Hotel in Reno
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 14 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 15 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 16 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 17 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 18 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 Trinity Site, NM
- 21 Santa Fe Itineray
- 22 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 23 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 Bar Harbor to Boston
where to stay 2 nights mid Sept-couple 50 yrs old-Pacific Grove area