My boyfriend and I will be passing thru this area en route from Napa, Sonoma to Paso Robles on a wine tasting tour
would really like to be able to walk to a nice beach from our accommodations
we don't need luxury...just clean and comfortable out of the busy areas of town
have something booked at the Lighthouse Lodge and cottages, but nervous about some of the bad reviews i am reading
where to stay 2 nights mid Sept-couple 50 yrs old-Pacific Grove area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 3 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 4 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 5 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 8 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 9 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 10 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 11 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 12 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 13 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 14 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 15 best of yellowstone
- 16 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 17 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 18 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 19 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 22 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 25 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?