My boyfriend and I will be passing thru this area en route from Napa, Sonoma to Paso Robles on a wine tasting tour
would really like to be able to walk to a nice beach from our accommodations
we don't need luxury...just clean and comfortable out of the busy areas of town
have something booked at the Lighthouse Lodge and cottages, but nervous about some of the bad reviews i am reading
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 2 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 3 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 4 Reagan Library
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 7 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 8 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 9 Southern history- walkable cities
- 10 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 11 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 12 New Software
- 13 MOAB NP
- 14 JFK-connection
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 17 10 days vacation in Maine
- 18 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 19 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 20 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 21 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 22 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 23 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 24 san fransisco to crater lake
- 25 Family reunion ideas
where to stay 2 nights mid Sept-couple 50 yrs old-Pacific Grove area