My boyfriend and I will be passing thru this area en route from Napa, Sonoma to Paso Robles on a wine tasting tour
would really like to be able to walk to a nice beach from our accommodations
we don't need luxury...just clean and comfortable out of the busy areas of town
have something booked at the Lighthouse Lodge and cottages, but nervous about some of the bad reviews i am reading
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 2 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 3 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 4 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 7 New York in December
- 8 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 9 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 10 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 11 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 12 Staying outside DC
- 13 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 14 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 15 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 16 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 17 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 18 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 19 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 20 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 21 Road trip
- 22 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 23 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 24 Getting married to a French man
- 25 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
where to stay 2 nights mid Sept-couple 50 yrs old-Pacific Grove area