My boyfriend and I will be passing thru this area en route from Napa, Sonoma to Paso Robles on a wine tasting tour
would really like to be able to walk to a nice beach from our accommodations
we don't need luxury...just clean and comfortable out of the busy areas of town
have something booked at the Lighthouse Lodge and cottages, but nervous about some of the bad reviews i am reading
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOLLFREE Helpdesk GMAIL Mail Tec*h 1800-681-6830 SUPP0RT Phone Number *bg
- 2 Denver to moab
- 3 7 speakers to enhance your multimedia experience
- 4 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 5 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 6 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 10 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 11 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 12 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 13 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 vermont lake
- 17 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Seward without a car
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 24 flagstaff
- 25 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
where to stay 2 nights mid Sept-couple 50 yrs old-Pacific Grove area