My boyfriend and I will be passing thru this area en route from Napa, Sonoma to Paso Robles on a wine tasting tour
would really like to be able to walk to a nice beach from our accommodations
we don't need luxury...just clean and comfortable out of the busy areas of town
have something booked at the Lighthouse Lodge and cottages, but nervous about some of the bad reviews i am reading
where to stay 2 nights mid Sept-couple 50 yrs old-Pacific Grove area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 3 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 4 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 7 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 8 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 9 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 12 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 15 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 16 Kid School Admission
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 19 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 20 Things to do in La Jolla
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 23 Minneapolis Parking
- 24 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 25 Romantic destination in the US