My boyfriend and I will be passing thru this area en route from Napa, Sonoma to Paso Robles on a wine tasting tour
would really like to be able to walk to a nice beach from our accommodations
we don't need luxury...just clean and comfortable out of the busy areas of town
have something booked at the Lighthouse Lodge and cottages, but nervous about some of the bad reviews i am reading
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 5 Website that lists areas within a 50/100/250 mile radius of a location?
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 8 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 9 blue ridge parkway?
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 13 San Diego, mission valley
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 20 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 21 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 22 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 23 MN lake home rental needed
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
where to stay 2 nights mid Sept-couple 50 yrs old-Pacific Grove area