My boyfriend and I will be passing thru this area en route from Napa, Sonoma to Paso Robles on a wine tasting tour
would really like to be able to walk to a nice beach from our accommodations
we don't need luxury...just clean and comfortable out of the busy areas of town
have something booked at the Lighthouse Lodge and cottages, but nervous about some of the bad reviews i am reading
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 2 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 3 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 4 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 5 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 6 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 7 Inexpensive family getaways
- 8 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 9 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 11 New York best app
- 12 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 13 Hawaii Cruise
- 14 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 15 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 16 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 17 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 18 kauai
- 19 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 20 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 21 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 22 First time to Alaska
- 23 Hawaii - where?
- 24 BBQ
- 25 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
where to stay 2 nights mid Sept-couple 50 yrs old-Pacific Grove area