My boyfriend and I will be passing thru this area en route from Napa, Sonoma to Paso Robles on a wine tasting tour
would really like to be able to walk to a nice beach from our accommodations
we don't need luxury...just clean and comfortable out of the busy areas of town
have something booked at the Lighthouse Lodge and cottages, but nervous about some of the bad reviews i am reading
where to stay 2 nights mid Sept-couple 50 yrs old-Pacific Grove area
- 1 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 2 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 3 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 pa to az
- 6 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 11 Princeville in January
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 15 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 20 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 21 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 22 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 23 Hotel Survey - UCSD student
- 24 4 Day Trip to Colorado
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....