My boyfriend and I will be passing thru this area en route from Napa, Sonoma to Paso Robles on a wine tasting tour
would really like to be able to walk to a nice beach from our accommodations
we don't need luxury...just clean and comfortable out of the busy areas of town
have something booked at the Lighthouse Lodge and cottages, but nervous about some of the bad reviews i am reading
where to stay 2 nights mid Sept-couple 50 yrs old-Pacific Grove area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 10 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 15 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 21 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 22 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?