In the spring a group of 4 friends and myself want to go to a California beach. None of us have ever been to CA before, and a few of us have never even been to a beach. We are between the ages of 22-27 and want to stay somewhere where there are lots of things to do, but it's not to expensive. Are there any beaches that have campsites or cabins we could rent to stay in? I've looked into Huntington and Newport beach so far, but neither of those seem right for us.
what beach should my friends and I visit?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 5 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 6 Question about Boulder area
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed