In the spring a group of 4 friends and myself want to go to a California beach. None of us have ever been to CA before, and a few of us have never even been to a beach. We are between the ages of 22-27 and want to stay somewhere where there are lots of things to do, but it's not to expensive. Are there any beaches that have campsites or cabins we could rent to stay in? I've looked into Huntington and Newport beach so far, but neither of those seem right for us.
what beach should my friends and I visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 NYC Clubs for live music
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 6 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 9 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 10 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Berkshires in late October
- 15 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 16 Seattle: Something Different?
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 24 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 25 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO