In the spring a group of 4 friends and myself want to go to a California beach. None of us have ever been to CA before, and a few of us have never even been to a beach. We are between the ages of 22-27 and want to stay somewhere where there are lots of things to do, but it's not to expensive. Are there any beaches that have campsites or cabins we could rent to stay in? I've looked into Huntington and Newport beach so far, but neither of those seem right for us.
what beach should my friends and I visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland Maine Hotels
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 4 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 united and carry-ons
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 13 Cape Cod in early April
- 14 USA with a 3 year old
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 20 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?