In the spring a group of 4 friends and myself want to go to a California beach. None of us have ever been to CA before, and a few of us have never even been to a beach. We are between the ages of 22-27 and want to stay somewhere where there are lots of things to do, but it's not to expensive. Are there any beaches that have campsites or cabins we could rent to stay in? I've looked into Huntington and Newport beach so far, but neither of those seem right for us.
what beach should my friends and I visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ben Landa
- 2 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 3 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 4 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 5 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 8 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 California
- 11 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 12 Christmas in TX
- 13 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 14 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Oregon Road Trip
- 17 Long Island Advice
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 20 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 21 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 22 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 25 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.