In the spring a group of 4 friends and myself want to go to a California beach. None of us have ever been to CA before, and a few of us have never even been to a beach. We are between the ages of 22-27 and want to stay somewhere where there are lots of things to do, but it's not to expensive. Are there any beaches that have campsites or cabins we could rent to stay in? I've looked into Huntington and Newport beach so far, but neither of those seem right for us.
what beach should my friends and I visit?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Online free 2013
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Grand Canyon in March?