I will be attending a family member's wedding early April. My boyfriend and I will be flying in on Thursday to San Fran and driving up to Monterrey to our hotel. We will be there through Sunday. We will likely have one or two free days without family obligations to explore the area.
Any suggestions for Carmel, Monterrey (and vicinity) for any free time?
After the wedding we plan on spending another 5-7 days in California before flying home.
I would like to at least spend a few days in San Francisco exploring, and also spend a day in nature. We are young couple and would like to also get some tips on nightlife.
I don't know anything about San Francisco and which neighborhoods I should look for a hotel in, or what activities we should consider. We would like to keep it under $200 a night for the hotel, if possible.
If we wanted to go to Yosemite for a day how long in reality would be the drive from San Fran?
Any advice is really appreciated because we don't really know what to start with the research!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://justantiagingcare.com/truvitaliti/
- 2 Visting a friend during layover
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 Alaska trip itinerary
- 6 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 7 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 8 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 9 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 10 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 11 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 12 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 13 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 14 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 15 Road trip advice needed please
- 16 Chicago restaurants
- 17 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 18 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 19 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 20 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 21 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 22 Newark long term parking
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 25 Help plan my trip please