I will be attending a family member's wedding early April. My boyfriend and I will be flying in on Thursday to San Fran and driving up to Monterrey to our hotel. We will be there through Sunday. We will likely have one or two free days without family obligations to explore the area.
Any suggestions for Carmel, Monterrey (and vicinity) for any free time?
After the wedding we plan on spending another 5-7 days in California before flying home.
I would like to at least spend a few days in San Francisco exploring, and also spend a day in nature. We are young couple and would like to also get some tips on nightlife.
I don't know anything about San Francisco and which neighborhoods I should look for a hotel in, or what activities we should consider. We would like to keep it under $200 a night for the hotel, if possible.
If we wanted to go to Yosemite for a day how long in reality would be the drive from San Fran?
Any advice is really appreciated because we don't really know what to start with the research!
Wedding in Carmel early April, Flying into San Fran
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 2 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 3 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 4 DC - WW2 flyover
- 5 Colorado trip
- 6 Colorado trip in early May
- 7 Cape cod and Acadia
- 8 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 9 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 10 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 11 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 12 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 13 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 14 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 15 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 16 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 17 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 First visit in New Mexico
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 22 Maine in latter half of September
- 23 Grand Marais?
- 24 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 25 10 day Northern California Itinerary