For a 3-day trip to NYC, is it best to stay in Newark and hop on the monorail every day or stay right in the city? I know the hotel will be more expensive and not as nice in the city, but thinking it may be worth it to have a great location? Or is it easy to go back and forth Newark?
Stay in NYC or Newark
View all United States activity »
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 6 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 7 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 8 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 13 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 14 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 17 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area