For a 3-day trip to NYC, is it best to stay in Newark and hop on the monorail every day or stay right in the city? I know the hotel will be more expensive and not as nice in the city, but thinking it may be worth it to have a great location? Or is it easy to go back and forth Newark?
Stay in NYC or Newark
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Kennedy Space Center
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 16 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 17 Asheville NC without a car
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Myrtle Beach
- 21 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 22 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown