For a 3-day trip to NYC, is it best to stay in Newark and hop on the monorail every day or stay right in the city? I know the hotel will be more expensive and not as nice in the city, but thinking it may be worth it to have a great location? Or is it easy to go back and forth Newark?
Stay in NYC or Newark
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 3 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 4 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 8 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 9 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 10 St. Simon, Georgia
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 14 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 15 Moving to New Jersey
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 20 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 21 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 24 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of