Will be visiting Gloucester and the surrounding towns including Salem in early October. Plan to visit Salem during the week based on input from the forum. Does anyone have ideas on any restaurants that they felt were "can"t miss" in Gloucester/Salem/Essex?
Restaurants in and around Gloucester, MA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 7 Romantic destination in the US
- 8 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 9 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 10 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 11 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 12 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 13 Moving out of states from Florida
- 14 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 17 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 18 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 19 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 20 family road trip
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston