Will be visiting Gloucester and the surrounding towns including Salem in early October. Plan to visit Salem during the week based on input from the forum. Does anyone have ideas on any restaurants that they felt were "can"t miss" in Gloucester/Salem/Essex?
Restaurants in and around Gloucester, MA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Ackislander
- 4 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 5 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 6 san diego or nearby area
- 7 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 11 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 12 Moving to CT
- 13 LA for a day and a half
- 14 Hotels Philly
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 Texas
- 20 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 21 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 22 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 23 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC