We have reservations at Yellowstone and GTNP in a couple of weeks and one of our family members is medically compromised. I have left messages for/emailed folks in both parks inquiring about the current incidence of norovirus, but haven't received any replies from anyone. Does someone out there have up to date information? Thank you!
Norovirus at Yellowstone/GTNP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 Florida St George's Island
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Weekend in NYC
- 19 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC