We have reservations at Yellowstone and GTNP in a couple of weeks and one of our family members is medically compromised. I have left messages for/emailed folks in both parks inquiring about the current incidence of norovirus, but haven't received any replies from anyone. Does someone out there have up to date information? Thank you!
Norovirus at Yellowstone/GTNP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to CT
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 18 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 19 Green Flea in NYC
- 20 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 21 Orlando in March
- 22 New England September
- 23 Ackislander
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 Cross Country RV Trip