We have reservations at Yellowstone and GTNP in a couple of weeks and one of our family members is medically compromised. I have left messages for/emailed folks in both parks inquiring about the current incidence of norovirus, but haven't received any replies from anyone. Does someone out there have up to date information? Thank you!
Norovirus at Yellowstone/GTNP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 5 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 6 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 19 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 25 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando