We have reservations at Yellowstone and GTNP in a couple of weeks and one of our family members is medically compromised. I have left messages for/emailed folks in both parks inquiring about the current incidence of norovirus, but haven't received any replies from anyone. Does someone out there have up to date information? Thank you!
Norovirus at Yellowstone/GTNP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 10 day trip
- 4 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 5 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 6 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 Maui - Haleakala
- 9 Condo Rental in Florida
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 13 planning a trip to US
- 14 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 17 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 18 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 19 Texas
- 20 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 21 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 22 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 23 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 24 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 25 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix