I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reagan Library
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 4 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 5 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 6 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 7 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 8 Southern history- walkable cities
- 9 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 10 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 11 New Software
- 12 MOAB NP
- 13 JFK-connection
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 16 10 days vacation in Maine
- 17 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 18 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 19 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 20 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 21 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 22 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 23 san fransisco to crater lake
- 24 Family reunion ideas
- 25 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental