I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
New York Accommodation Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 9 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 10 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 15 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 18 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 19 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 20 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 21 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?