I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
New York Accommodation Advice
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 3 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Small Sofas
- 6 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 7 New York City Parking
- 8 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 9 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 10 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 11 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Priceline, WARNING
- 14 Less commercial beach?
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 17 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 18 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 19 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 22 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 25 Kauai golf