I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
New York Accommodation Advice
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Where should I move to?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Fripp island
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles