I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
New York Accommodation Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 6 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 21 Maui vacation
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 25 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour