I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 5 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 6 Hawaii Help
- 7 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 8 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 9 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 12 HAWAII; HELP!
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 15 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 16 Coffee in Boston?
- 17 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 19 Change planes in Atlanta
- 20 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 24 Florida beach vacation
- 25 Trip to USA in July