I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*chie SUPP0RT avast CONTACT 1:844:827:6486 Yahoo Reset Password
- 2 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 5 What to see in Portland
- 6 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 7 Great Falls or Helena?
- 8 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 9 More problems for Big Sur
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 Miami for 2 days
- 12 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 13 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 14 Las Vegas trip report
- 15 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 16 Lunch in Central Park
- 17 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 18 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 19 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 20 My travels to Monument Valley
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 23 Oregon Coast road trip
- 24 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 25 Living in Tampa /West Palm