I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/kerave-hair-nl/
- 2 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Parka in PA during February?
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Cross country tips
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 Driving Alaska
- 14 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 17 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 18 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 21 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 22 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 25 IAH to HOU Questions