I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
New York Accommodation Advice
- 1 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 2 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 3 Columbus food !
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Blue ridge parkway
- 6 Great Beach's
- 7 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 8 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 9 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Fires in Colorado
- 12 National Parks?
- 13 Hotels in New Orleans
- 14 Seattle in July
- 15 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 16 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 17 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 18 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 19 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 20 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 21 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?