I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help nailing down the details
- 2 California Trip
- 3 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 4 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 5 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 6 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 7 Turo?
- 8 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 9 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 10 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 11 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 19 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 US whole month of January where to
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 24 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 25 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC