I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 5 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 6 http://tadvancesite.com/brilliant-eyes-serum-uk/
- 7 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 8 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 9 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 10 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 11 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 12 Budget NYC hotel
- 13 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 14 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 15 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 18 San Francisco and Napa
- 19 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 23 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship