DH and I, along with our extended family, will be in Norfolk for a wedding in June 2013. We will stay at the same hotel as the rest of the family for the weekend. However, I want to go up early and stay on the beach for two or three days with my step daughter and step daughter in law. Any hotel suggestions? Thank you.
need suggestions for Beach vacation in Virginia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 3 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 4 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 5 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 8 Is the New York subway safe?
- 9 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 10 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 11 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 12 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Where to from Tampa?
- 15 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 Skiing New Mexico
- 18 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 19 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 20 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 23 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 24 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week