DH and I, along with our extended family, will be in Norfolk for a wedding in June 2013. We will stay at the same hotel as the rest of the family for the weekend. However, I want to go up early and stay on the beach for two or three days with my step daughter and step daughter in law. Any hotel suggestions? Thank you.
need suggestions for Beach vacation in Virginia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 6 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 21 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 22 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 23 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 24 Philadelphia
- 25 Arizona road trip any changes?