Making another quick long weekend visit to NYC.
Any information on the Wyndham Garden Hotel located on West 36th Street. Rate is good on travelzoo. Some of the reviews indicate small rooms and one questioned the gerneral safety of the area after dark.
Others on my short list this time:
Park South Hotel
Murray Hill East Suites
Eastgate Tower Suites
Thank you for any information or thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Muir Woods in October
- 2 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_FL
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 help me plan a Cali trip
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 Florida Vacation Rental
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 10 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Mesa Verde question
- 17 Planning our Move
- 18 Wilmington DE questions
- 19 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire