I'm thinking of booking a half-day Hoover Dam tour from Vegas (in-lieu of sitting with my friends by a hotel pool...boring!) and was wondering if anyone had any tour company recommendations. I've gone through TA and checked out some reviews but figured I'll try to ask the trusty Fodors Community for their input. Tours under $100 are what I'm looking for. Nothing fancy but reliable. Just need to get to the Dam, check it out, and get me back to Vegas before dinner.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 2 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 3 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 4 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 5 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 6 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 7 Colorado Shows Off
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 San Diego VRBO area
- 10 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 11 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 12 help me plan a Cali trip
- 13 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 19 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 20 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 21 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 23 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 24 Muir Woods in October
- 25 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre