I'm thinking of booking a half-day Hoover Dam tour from Vegas (in-lieu of sitting with my friends by a hotel pool...boring!) and was wondering if anyone had any tour company recommendations. I've gone through TA and checked out some reviews but figured I'll try to ask the trusty Fodors Community for their input. Tours under $100 are what I'm looking for. Nothing fancy but reliable. Just need to get to the Dam, check it out, and get me back to Vegas before dinner.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 2 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 3 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 4 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 5 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 6 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 7 Alcatrez sold out
- 8 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 WA to CT
- 11 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 16 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 17 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 18 Maine weather and temps
- 19 L.A. and Sequoia
- 20 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 21 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 22 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 23 Broadway
- 24 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 25 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....