I'm thinking of booking a half-day Hoover Dam tour from Vegas (in-lieu of sitting with my friends by a hotel pool...boring!) and was wondering if anyone had any tour company recommendations. I've gone through TA and checked out some reviews but figured I'll try to ask the trusty Fodors Community for their input. Tours under $100 are what I'm looking for. Nothing fancy but reliable. Just need to get to the Dam, check it out, and get me back to Vegas before dinner.
Hoover Dam half-day tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 2 bachelors degree
- 3 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Florida Vacation
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 8 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 9 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 10 Getting to Key West
- 11 New Orleans Motel Question
- 12 Broadway Banter - Winter 2010 - 11
- 13 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 14 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 15 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 16 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 17 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 18 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 West Maui Restaurants
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels