I'm thinking of booking a half-day Hoover Dam tour from Vegas (in-lieu of sitting with my friends by a hotel pool...boring!) and was wondering if anyone had any tour company recommendations. I've gone through TA and checked out some reviews but figured I'll try to ask the trusty Fodors Community for their input. Tours under $100 are what I'm looking for. Nothing fancy but reliable. Just need to get to the Dam, check it out, and get me back to Vegas before dinner.
Hoover Dam half-day tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 4 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 5 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 6 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 7 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 San Francisco itinerary help
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 12 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 13 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 15 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Brooklyn why?
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 22 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 23 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?