I'm thinking of booking a half-day Hoover Dam tour from Vegas (in-lieu of sitting with my friends by a hotel pool...boring!) and was wondering if anyone had any tour company recommendations. I've gone through TA and checked out some reviews but figured I'll try to ask the trusty Fodors Community for their input. Tours under $100 are what I'm looking for. Nothing fancy but reliable. Just need to get to the Dam, check it out, and get me back to Vegas before dinner.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 2 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 3 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 6 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 7 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 8 Florida beach vacation
- 9 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 12 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 13 I95
- 14 Rafting the Colorado
- 15 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 16 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 20 Florida vacation
- 21 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 22 Trip to USA in July
- 23 a short trip to san francisco
- 24 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 25 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017