My DD , 18 years old and myself will be in the area for several days and we were looking for lodging suggestions
Either B&B or hotels would be fine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 6 What to see in Portland
- 7 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 8 Great Falls or Helena?
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 More problems for Big Sur
- 11 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 12 Miami for 2 days
- 13 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 14 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 15 Las Vegas trip report
- 16 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 17 Lunch in Central Park
- 18 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 19 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 20 My travels to Monument Valley
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 23 Oregon Coast road trip
- 24 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 25 Living in Tampa /West Palm