im going on a plane in 3 days.. it will be my first time flying. i am moving to a different state and i am not sure what i can bring with me on the plane. am i allowed to bring my aspirin and vitamins? how many pairs of shoes can i take on the carry on? i am a smoker, am i allowed to bring my cigarettes an lighter on the plane with me? please if someone can help me out at all it would be great. an if you have any tips for a first time flyer that would be great too. thanks!!!
first time on a plane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 3 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 6 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 7 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 12 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 13 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 14 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 15 NYC
- 16 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 17 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 18 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 19 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 20 Seattle: Something Different?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Back from Miami Beach
- 23 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 24 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 25 Boston GTG? 7/17/14