im going on a plane in 3 days.. it will be my first time flying. i am moving to a different state and i am not sure what i can bring with me on the plane. am i allowed to bring my aspirin and vitamins? how many pairs of shoes can i take on the carry on? i am a smoker, am i allowed to bring my cigarettes an lighter on the plane with me? please if someone can help me out at all it would be great. an if you have any tips for a first time flyer that would be great too. thanks!!!
first time on a plane
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Memphis Tours
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 5 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 6 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 7 A Visit to Charleston
- 8 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 12 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 20 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 21 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 22 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 23 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 24 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs