im going on a plane in 3 days.. it will be my first time flying. i am moving to a different state and i am not sure what i can bring with me on the plane. am i allowed to bring my aspirin and vitamins? how many pairs of shoes can i take on the carry on? i am a smoker, am i allowed to bring my cigarettes an lighter on the plane with me? please if someone can help me out at all it would be great. an if you have any tips for a first time flyer that would be great too. thanks!!!
first time on a plane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Colorado in the summer!
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 13 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 14 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 17 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint