Some friends of our are getting married in Door County (Reception at the Wagon Trail Resort in Ellison Bay) in August, but the hotel rates at the resort are more than we can afford. Does anybody have any hotel suggestions that would be affordable (around $50 if possible) and yet still decent to stay in? We would be willing (but would prefer not) to go as far as Sturgeon Bay. Thanks!
Door County Motel/Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 2 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 3 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 New York Yankee Station
- 6 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 9 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 10 Vegas hotels for families
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 15 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 20 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 21 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 22 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 23 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 24 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 25 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?