Some friends of our are getting married in Door County (Reception at the Wagon Trail Resort in Ellison Bay) in August, but the hotel rates at the resort are more than we can afford. Does anybody have any hotel suggestions that would be affordable (around $50 if possible) and yet still decent to stay in? We would be willing (but would prefer not) to go as far as Sturgeon Bay. Thanks!
Door County Motel/Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Dining in D.C.
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Washington DC Metro
- 8 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 15 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?