Some friends of our are getting married in Door County (Reception at the Wagon Trail Resort in Ellison Bay) in August, but the hotel rates at the resort are more than we can afford. Does anybody have any hotel suggestions that would be affordable (around $50 if possible) and yet still decent to stay in? We would be willing (but would prefer not) to go as far as Sturgeon Bay. Thanks!
Door County Motel/Hotels
- 1 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 4 Retiring in Colorado
- 5 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 11 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 14 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Denver 1 day in denver
- 19 Boston and surrounding area
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie