Is there anyone that has been to Brooks camp? How was your experience? And did you do it with kids? Any tips?
In a couple of weeks we are camping 2 nights with our 5 y/o. On the second day we are going to the Valley of 1000 Smokes. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Brooks camp, Katmai, Alaska and kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 2 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 3 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Door County Suggestions
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 9 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 10 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 11 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 NYC theatre broadway
- 16 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 22 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 23 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 24 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon