Is there anyone that has been to Brooks camp? How was your experience? And did you do it with kids? Any tips?
In a couple of weeks we are camping 2 nights with our 5 y/o. On the second day we are going to the Valley of 1000 Smokes. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 2 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 5 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 8 New Orleans music
- 9 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 10 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 11 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 12 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 13 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 15 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 16 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 17 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 18 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 19 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 20 NYC with wheelchair
- 21 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 22 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 23 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 24 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 25 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"