Hi Everyone - I will be going to Newport for a long weekend in September. Any suggestions on reasonably priced B&B's in a convenient area?? Hopefully within walking distance to restaurants/bars, ocean if possible and any other major attractions (I doubt you can walk to the mansions, but someplace convenient to them). It's tough to tell with the Fodors list of recommended hotels which are in ideal areas...Thanks!! - Laura
B&B Suggestions in Newport??
- 1 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 2 Savannah restaurants
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 American Airlines reservation question
- 5 Car trip from Seattle
- 6 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Boston and surrounding area
- 9 Middlebury vt quickie
- 10 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 14 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 15 Albuquerque to Denver
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 18 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 21 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 24 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles