Hi Everyone - I will be going to Newport for a long weekend in September. Any suggestions on reasonably priced B&B's in a convenient area?? Hopefully within walking distance to restaurants/bars, ocean if possible and any other major attractions (I doubt you can walk to the mansions, but someplace convenient to them). It's tough to tell with the Fodors list of recommended hotels which are in ideal areas...Thanks!! - Laura
B&B Suggestions in Newport??
- 1 A Visit to Charleston
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 9 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 10 Help with NYC transit
- 11 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 12 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 13 Boston Area College Tour
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 16 D.C. in a day
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 19 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 20 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 21 Williamsburg VA
- 22 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 Baseball Road Trip
- 25 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!