My boyfriend and I stayed at the Sarah Kendall Inn in Newport Rhode Island. When we arrived we were told we could park in back, which we did. The parking area consisted of 4 parking spots. However they did make mention of the fact that during the peak months, there is no parking on the street unless you have a sticker. They make no mention of parking on the Websitem Check out time was 11:00. The morning of our departure we awoke to painters setting up there ladders and equipment at 8:00am. When we went down to breakfast and discussed it with the Innkeeper his reponse was "well we have been waiting a long time for them to show up". He offered us no type of refund at all. In fact when My boyfriend went to settle our account, he mentioned that perhaps they could take something of off our bill, she replied "no, you are paying for the full two nights" in a very rude manner. We left very discouraged, and disgusted at the behavior of the innkeepers. I think its time they got our of the hospitality business!
Bad experience at a Bed and Breakfast
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 2 Madison Square Garden
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 7 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 24 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 25 San Antonio