My boyfriend and I stayed at the Sarah Kendall Inn in Newport Rhode Island. When we arrived we were told we could park in back, which we did. The parking area consisted of 4 parking spots. However they did make mention of the fact that during the peak months, there is no parking on the street unless you have a sticker. They make no mention of parking on the Websitem Check out time was 11:00. The morning of our departure we awoke to painters setting up there ladders and equipment at 8:00am. When we went down to breakfast and discussed it with the Innkeeper his reponse was "well we have been waiting a long time for them to show up". He offered us no type of refund at all. In fact when My boyfriend went to settle our account, he mentioned that perhaps they could take something of off our bill, she replied "no, you are paying for the full two nights" in a very rude manner. We left very discouraged, and disgusted at the behavior of the innkeepers. I think its time they got our of the hospitality business!
Bad experience at a Bed and Breakfast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH