My boyfriend and I stayed at the Sarah Kendall Inn in Newport Rhode Island. When we arrived we were told we could park in back, which we did. The parking area consisted of 4 parking spots. However they did make mention of the fact that during the peak months, there is no parking on the street unless you have a sticker. They make no mention of parking on the Websitem Check out time was 11:00. The morning of our departure we awoke to painters setting up there ladders and equipment at 8:00am. When we went down to breakfast and discussed it with the Innkeeper his reponse was "well we have been waiting a long time for them to show up". He offered us no type of refund at all. In fact when My boyfriend went to settle our account, he mentioned that perhaps they could take something of off our bill, she replied "no, you are paying for the full two nights" in a very rude manner. We left very discouraged, and disgusted at the behavior of the innkeepers. I think its time they got our of the hospitality business!
Bad experience at a Bed and Breakfast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 2 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 3 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 Getaway
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 12 Theater Historians
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 18 Boston hotel & transportation
- 19 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 22 Air Connections on Maui
- 23 hilton capital
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon