My husband and I will be travelling in the Crater Lake area in early May 14 and are looking to stay for 2 nights. Is there any accommodation open at this time of the year? We are happy with self-catering. Can anyone recommend accomodation?
Accommodation around Crater Lake Oregon in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 2 Berkshires in late October
- 3 2 day in Adirondack park
- 4 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 5 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 NYC Clubs for live music
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 11 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 12 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 13 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 14 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 15 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 16 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 17 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 18 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 California road trip
- 21 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 25 Savanah Sojourn