Has anyone else run into this situation? Travelocity, etc. show the hotel to be available. I won't call the hotel directly as it's in the UK. I could e-mail them, I suppose. They might ask me what part of their site do I not understand.
Hotel site says full but discount sites say "available".
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 2 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 3 Where to go over New Years?
- 4 my travel ignorance
- 5 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 6 Your Best Travel Tips
- 7 Northern Lights
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 10 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 11 Travel Insurance or not
- 12 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 13 Economy PLus on United to China
- 14 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 17 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 18 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 21 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 22 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 23 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 24 Ideas for a family trip
- 25 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4