I will vacationing in Bogota and Cartagena next month (late July) and would like some advice on what to pack and how to dress. We will be touring during the day( and going to the beach in Cartagena) and going out at night, to nice restaurants, casual restaurants and clubs. How formal is Colombia? What would be appropriate in a nice restaurant? Is a blazer or sweater sufficient for Bogota, or should we bring something warmer?
What to wear in Bogota and Cartagena
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Three weeks in South America
- 2 Argentina Trip report
- 3 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 4 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 5 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 6 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 7 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 8 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 9 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 10 Easter Day in Rio
- 11 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 12 Patagonia tour
- 13 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 14 Patagonia tour in April
- 15 Patagonia tour
- 16 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 17 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 18 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 19 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 20 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 21 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 22 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 23 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 24 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 25 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS