I will vacationing in Bogota and Cartagena next month (late July) and would like some advice on what to pack and how to dress. We will be touring during the day( and going to the beach in Cartagena) and going out at night, to nice restaurants, casual restaurants and clubs. How formal is Colombia? What would be appropriate in a nice restaurant? Is a blazer or sweater sufficient for Bogota, or should we bring something warmer?
What to wear in Bogota and Cartagena
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 2 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 3 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 4 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 5 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 6 Quito: Old city or new?
- 7 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 8 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 9 Bogota
- 10 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 11 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 13 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 14 4 weeks in Chile
- 15 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 16 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 17 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 18 Para Ti, Brazil
- 19 Advice needed for Colombia
- 20 Chile and Argentina
- 21 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 22 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 23 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 24 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 25 El valle de Elquí