I will vacationing in Bogota and Cartagena next month (late July) and would like some advice on what to pack and how to dress. We will be touring during the day( and going to the beach in Cartagena) and going out at night, to nice restaurants, casual restaurants and clubs. How formal is Colombia? What would be appropriate in a nice restaurant? Is a blazer or sweater sufficient for Bogota, or should we bring something warmer?
What to wear in Bogota and Cartagena
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 2 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 7 WWYD-time in Lima
- 8 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 9 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 10 Argentina Holiday Help
- 11 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 12 argentina & brazil
- 13 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 14 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 15 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 16 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 17 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 18 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 19 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 20 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 21 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 22 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 23 2 wks in Colombia
- 24 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 25 Buenos Aries