I will vacationing in Bogota and Cartagena next month (late July) and would like some advice on what to pack and how to dress. We will be touring during the day( and going to the beach in Cartagena) and going out at night, to nice restaurants, casual restaurants and clubs. How formal is Colombia? What would be appropriate in a nice restaurant? Is a blazer or sweater sufficient for Bogota, or should we bring something warmer?
What to wear in Bogota and Cartagena
- 1 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 2 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 3 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 4 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 5 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 6 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 7 Back to South America
- 8 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 9 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 10 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 11 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 12 Vaya Adventures
- 13 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 14 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 15 Flights on LAN
- 16 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 17 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 21 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 22 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 23 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 25 Perito Moreno mini walk