I will vacationing in Bogota and Cartagena next month (late July) and would like some advice on what to pack and how to dress. We will be touring during the day( and going to the beach in Cartagena) and going out at night, to nice restaurants, casual restaurants and clubs. How formal is Colombia? What would be appropriate in a nice restaurant? Is a blazer or sweater sufficient for Bogota, or should we bring something warmer?
What to wear in Bogota and Cartagena
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 2 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 3 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 4 Columbia Local Beer
- 5 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 6 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 7 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 8 10 days in Argentina
- 9 february/march- where to go?
- 10 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 11 Peruvian Amazon
- 12 driving to salvador
- 13 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 14 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 15 Peru, help cutting costs
- 16 cartagena , columbia
- 17 Peru Itinerary Help
- 18 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 19 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 20 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 21 Birding in Mindo
- 22 Iguazu accomodation
- 23 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 24 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 25 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima