I will vacationing in Bogota and Cartagena next month (late July) and would like some advice on what to pack and how to dress. We will be touring during the day( and going to the beach in Cartagena) and going out at night, to nice restaurants, casual restaurants and clubs. How formal is Colombia? What would be appropriate in a nice restaurant? Is a blazer or sweater sufficient for Bogota, or should we bring something warmer?
What to wear in Bogota and Cartagena
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brazilian music
- 2 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 3 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 4 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 5 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 6 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 7 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 8 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 9 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 10 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 13 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 14 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 15 Private sightseeing
- 16 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 17 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 18 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 19 argentina & brazil
- 20 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 21 private sightseeing
- 22 private tour options
- 23 Currency Woes
- 24 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 25 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS