We are looking to take a 3 week honeymoon in June 2008. Right now it is between Venezuela and Honduras. Venezuela looks more interesting to us, but also seems to have more crime.
We would stay along the coast - Coro, Roques, etc.
We are 30 somethings, and have traveled independently quite a bit.
Thanks a ton!
Is it safe to honeymoon in Venezuela?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Language study in Brazil
- 2 Columbia Questions
- 3 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 4 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 5 Argentina Holiday Help
- 6 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 7 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 Chile - IVA Tax
- 10 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Trip Report
- 13 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 14 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 15 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 16 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 17 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 18 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 19 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 20 1st South American adventure
- 21 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 22 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 23 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 24 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 25 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?