We are looking to take a 3 week honeymoon in June 2008. Right now it is between Venezuela and Honduras. Venezuela looks more interesting to us, but also seems to have more crime.
We would stay along the coast - Coro, Roques, etc.
We are 30 somethings, and have traveled independently quite a bit.
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 LEXMARK@Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 KODAK@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 4 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 5 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 6 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 7 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 8 Pantanal Lodges
- 9 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 10 Manaus
- 11 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 12 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 13 Avianca business class
- 14 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 18 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 19 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 20 How many days in Medellin area?
- 21 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 22 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 23 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 24 Peru Trip for the Family
- 25 Pisco sours