We are looking to take a 3 week honeymoon in June 2008. Right now it is between Venezuela and Honduras. Venezuela looks more interesting to us, but also seems to have more crime.
We would stay along the coast - Coro, Roques, etc.
We are 30 somethings, and have traveled independently quite a bit.
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru 18 day itinerary help please!
- 2 Panama, Ecuador and Colombia trip report
- 3 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 4 galapagos island
- 5 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 6 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 7 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 8 christmas in buenos aires
- 9 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 10 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 11 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 12 Best Latin American countries!
- 13 Peru in Late February?
- 14 Sao Paulo
- 15 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 16 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 17 Salud !
- 18 Cartagena
- 19 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 20 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 21 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 22 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 23 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 24 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 25 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima