I am just beginning looking into a trip. I want to do a galapogas cruise but also spend some time in Ecuador. I'm wondering if I lake a shorter galapogas cruise that doesn't hit every island, would we be missing out on very much. And If we do a shorter cruise, are there certain islands that I need to make sure are included as" must see"?
Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 5 Bogota
- 6 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 7 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 8 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 10 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 11 4 weeks in Chile
- 12 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 13 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 14 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 15 Para Ti, Brazil
- 16 Advice needed for Colombia
- 17 Chile and Argentina
- 18 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 19 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 20 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 21 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 22 El valle de Elquí
- 23 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 24 Columbia Questions
- 25 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia