I am just beginning looking into a trip. I want to do a galapogas cruise but also spend some time in Ecuador. I'm wondering if I lake a shorter galapogas cruise that doesn't hit every island, would we be missing out on very much. And If we do a shorter cruise, are there certain islands that I need to make sure are included as" must see"?
Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima to Foz
- 2 Language study in Brazil
- 3 Columbia Questions
- 4 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 5 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 6 Argentina Holiday Help
- 7 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 8 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 9 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 10 Chile - IVA Tax
- 11 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Trip Report
- 14 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 15 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 16 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 17 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 18 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 19 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 20 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 21 1st South American adventure
- 22 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 23 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 24 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 25 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels