We're spending some time in Buenos Aires in late November and early December and wanted to visit somewhere fairly close in Uruguay for a couple of days. We were thinking of either Colonia or Punta del Este, as I understand there is ferry/boat service from BA to both. Which would you recommend if you were going to choose one place or the other? Thanks!
A few days in Uruguay from Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 2 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 3 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 4 Ten days in Ecuador
- 5 amazon jungle trips
- 6 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 7 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 8 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 9 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 10 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 11 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 12 NW of Argentina
- 13 Peru versus Bolivia
- 14 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 15 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 16 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 17 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 18 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 19 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 20 Peru in December
- 21 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 22 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 23 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 24 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 25 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!