We've been to Acapulco, Cancun and Puerto Vallarta? Can anyone give some comparisons? We like nice beaches, good weather, shopping, good restaurants and nightlife. We've loved all our trips so far, but we've gone to larger cities so not sure if Cabo is for us. Please share any advice! Thanks
What is Cabo San Lucas like??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 Food poisoning?
- 5 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 6 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 The product is really effective in reducing
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 12 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 13 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 14 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 15 Central America travel over New Year's
- 16 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 17 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 18 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 19 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 20 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 21 Costa Rica help
- 22 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 23 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 24 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)