My partner and I are heading to PV for 5 nights from Good Friday until the Wednesday after Easter Monday. We realize its going to be busy in PV with all the tourists and Mexican nationals vacationing.
Would anyone be able to recommend some beaches that are further away to avoid the crowds? Also how to best get there as we are staying at an airb&b right on the Malecon (I know...bad decision in hindsight but that's what we are stuck with).
Also what street parties/parades/festivals are fun during this time? We want to be able to enjoy this atmosphere of partying, culture and all that Semana Santa has to offer!
Overall I'm hoping that while the town will be busy and festive, we can also escape for some relaxation when we aren't looking to partake in the festivities.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 3 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 4 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 5 Best plan - suggestions
- 6 Mexico City over Christmas
- 7 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 8 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 9 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 10 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 11 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 12 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 13 Cozumel airport transfers
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 Vacation choices
- 16 Puerto Vallarta
- 17 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 20 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 24 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 25 Tour Guide - Mexico City