Hi, all - i was wondering if anyone can recommend some good hotels near Belize International Airport, something for a first or last night depending on flight times. Just something clean and safe, and maybe some charm would be nice too. Does anyone have any places they can recommend? I've heard Belize City isn't the safest place - something in a pretty safe area would be great. Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Good Hotel Near Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 2 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 3 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 4 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 5 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 6 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 7 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 8 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 9 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 10 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 11 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 12 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 13 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 14 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen