Hi, all - i was wondering if anyone can recommend some good hotels near Belize International Airport, something for a first or last night depending on flight times. Just something clean and safe, and maybe some charm would be nice too. Does anyone have any places they can recommend? I've heard Belize City isn't the safest place - something in a pretty safe area would be great. Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Good Hotel Near Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 2 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 3 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 4 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 7 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 10 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 11 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 13 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 14 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 15 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 18 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 19 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 20 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 21 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 22 Tocumen Airport layover
- 23 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 24 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Sayulita infomation