My wife would love to visit Costa Rica primarily for the rain Forest and birds and wildlife. Does anyone have personal experience using a tour that more or less caters to handicapped persons? She has trouble walking any distance, can not walk on rough terrain, and has some balance issues. I, her husband, of course would accompany her. Thank you for any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/true-testo/
- 2 Charles Bowden on The War Next Door
- 3 SANDAG Executive’s Performance Review May Never Happen for some reasons
- 4 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 5 Costa Rica
- 6 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 7 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 8 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 9 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 10 Planning a trip to Panama
- 11 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 12 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 13 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 14 best air route san diego to san jose
- 15 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 16 reliable car rental company??
- 17 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 18 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 19 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 20 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 21 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 22 Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 24 Panama or Costa Rica?
- 25 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...