I'm getting married in August and we're thinking of going to Cabo. There are many options and opinions, I was wondering if people could recommend any places. We're looking for something that has mainly adults, is relaxing, has a spa preferrably, is very nice. I'm not sure if beaches are swimable but that would be a plus. Also if there were options to bike or walk or something around the resort that would be a plus. Thank you for your suggestions in advance.
Cabo Honeymoon Suggestion
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 WHAT WILL YOU WEAR FOR HALLOWEEN DAY
- 2 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 3 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 4 Costa Rica first timers
- 5 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 6 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 7 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 8 think twice before using expedia
- 9 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 10 best places in Baja
- 11 Beachfront in Tulum
- 12 Belize, first time
- 13 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 14 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 15 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 16 Costa Rica with young kids
- 17 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 18 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 19 Security in Oaxaca
- 20 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 21 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 22 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 23 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 24 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 25 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday