I'm getting married in August and we're thinking of going to Cabo. There are many options and opinions, I was wondering if people could recommend any places. We're looking for something that has mainly adults, is relaxing, has a spa preferrably, is very nice. I'm not sure if beaches are swimable but that would be a plus. Also if there were options to bike or walk or something around the resort that would be a plus. Thank you for your suggestions in advance.
Cabo Honeymoon Suggestion
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 8 days in costa rica!
- 2 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 3 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 4 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 5 Car Rental in Panama
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 7 Belize
- 8 Planning trip to Panama
- 9 Copa Airlines?
- 10 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 13 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 14 bicycle through central america
- 15 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 16 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 17 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 18 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 19 Panama
- 20 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 21 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 22 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 23 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 24 Costa Rica
- 25 Which of these locations?