Search

Los Cabos honeymoon

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Los Cabos honeymoon

We are looking at honeymooning in Las Cabos (or that area in general) We want good beach, nice place with good food. Looking to spend 2500-3500$ for 7 nights. all inclusive would be sweet. Any recommendations?
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:57 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I can only recommend the Pueblo Bonito properties which are wonderful. Rose and Blanco are on the main swimming beach in Cabo San Lucas. Sunset Beach and Pacifica are on the Pacific side. Stunning but the water too rough for swimming. Pacifica is also adults only.

There are other great choices in your price range. The One & Only Palmilla is supposed to be on the top of the list of fabulous places. (Oprah stayed there).

As far as AI, I have never tried it since Cabo has such great variety of restaurants to try out.

Check over at the Tripadvisor forum for Los Cabos to get more info for your trip.

Congrats on your upcoming marriage.

MY
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 11:03 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
I second the recommendation of the Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo forums at Trip Advisor. There's lots of fans of the area and regular visitors posting there.

All-inclusive is not as wide spread in Cabo as in some other resort destinations because the downtown restaurants are so excellent.
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks! This is good to know. If the food there is too good to miss...well maybe all inclusive isnt necessary.
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 03:37 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
AI might be OK if you like to have lots & lots of cocktails around the pool during the day at your resort. But I wouldn't do it for the meals. Again please see TA forums for details about a few of the all-inclusives available and all of the fabulous restaurants.