I was planning a trip to Iceland by the end of May. I'm going there solely to get handicrafts, arts and crafts locally made in Iceland. I just needed some help as to which would be the best places to go and what towns I should visit. I was thinking to get things done within a week.
Please if anyone knows of place where I can buy in bulk and get authentic Icelandic stuff that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Walking itinerary in England?
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 5 Dog friendly hotels
- 6 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Cambridge in May
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Madrid/Lisbon
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 19 Day trips around Vienna
- 20 Greek fuel cost
- 21 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 22 Killarney
- 23 First time in Bulgaria
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?