I was planning a trip to Iceland by the end of May. I'm going there solely to get handicrafts, arts and crafts locally made in Iceland. I just needed some help as to which would be the best places to go and what towns I should visit. I was thinking to get things done within a week.
Please if anyone knows of place where I can buy in bulk and get authentic Icelandic stuff that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 Help with Ireland Trip
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 6 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 7 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 8 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 12 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 13 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Cappadocia in June
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle