I was planning a trip to Iceland by the end of May. I'm going there solely to get handicrafts, arts and crafts locally made in Iceland. I just needed some help as to which would be the best places to go and what towns I should visit. I was thinking to get things done within a week.
Please if anyone knows of place where I can buy in bulk and get authentic Icelandic stuff that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 We're here!
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 9 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Brugge hotel help
- 23 Five night Ireland Trip
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 10 days in Paris and......