Was looking for apt for 6 in Paris and for our budget I've narrowed it down to 5 choices. Can you guys please comment on these neighborhoods. Please let me know if there's one we should stay away from.
I'm leaning towards the first one for its lower price and the way it looks. I don't mind taking a few minutes with the metro to visit places but I would like to also see some shops, markets and cafes within a couple of blocks fr. the apt. Would this neighborhood (16th arr.) be too expensive for shopping, eating, and groceries?
My second choice is the last one because of it's architecture and bigger space. It will be the most expensive out of the 5 tho.
And oh, an available park for the kids close by would be a plus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 2 Lisbon
- 3 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 4 Car insurance in Iceland
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 Cappadocia in June
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 17 Krakow
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 Travelling Iceland
- 20 Moscow Favorites
- 21 Couscous
- 22 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants