My daughter in law and two grandchildren, 13 & 10, will be going to Paris at the end of July. I can't figure out in which arrondissement to stay. We will be staying 2 to 3 nights and would like to pay between $100 and $150 a night. I have studied the descriptions of them, but still kind of confused. Any suggestions?
Which arrondissement in Paris?
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 5 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 6 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 9 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 10 London on a sunny day
- 11 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 12 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 13 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 14 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 15 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 16 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 17 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 18 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 21 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 22 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 23 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 24 Connection in Newark EWR
- 25 Battlefield Tour