With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Where to stay in Lyon close to Part -DieuStation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 8 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 9 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 10 3 weeks in Europe
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 14 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 15 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 16 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 22 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 23 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 24 Ireland Southwest
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe