With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 2 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 3 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 8 8 days in Vienna in December
- 9 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 14 Christmas Market and Parking
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 18 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 19 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 20 Advices about our itiniary
- 21 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 24 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?