With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Where to stay in Lyon close to Part -DieuStation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Spain Questions
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Avignon to London?
- 9 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 10 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 13 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 one last portugal car rental question
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 20 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 23 Street food in Turkey
- 24 Dublin Hostels
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014