With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car in Menton
- 2 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 3 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 4 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 8 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 9 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Paris cooking classes
- 15 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 16 Canal du Midi
- 17 Family vacation to europe
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 20 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 21 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 22 Italy
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?