With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 3 Croatia short sail trip
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 6 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 7 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 8 6 Days in Italy
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 Stu Tower
- 11 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 12 SE ITALY
- 13 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 14 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 15 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 16 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 17 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 18 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 19 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 20 Helpful Hint
- 21 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 22 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 23 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Finland around Christmas time?