With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Where to stay in Lyon close to Part -DieuStation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 4 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 5 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 6 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 7 Athens and which islands?
- 8 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 9 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 10 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 11 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 12 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 13 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 14 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 15 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 16 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 17 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 18 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 19 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 20 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 21 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 22 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 23 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 24 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 25 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague