With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris advice with kids
- 2 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 9 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 10 Amsterdam highlights
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 Villa in Italy
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 18 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 19 Paris travel help
- 20 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 24 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 25 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers