With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Where to stay in Lyon close to Part -DieuStation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 What to wear
- 4 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 7 What still confounds you about travel?
- 8 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 9 Back home problems with sim card
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 How do you find French food?
- 12 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 13 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 14 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 15 GPS in Tuscany
- 16 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 italy
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?