With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Where to stay in Lyon close to Part -DieuStation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 2 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 5 Central Europe itinerary
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 8 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 at what point should one get health insurance
- 12 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 13 Lucerne Switzerland
- 14 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Europe in December for 10 days
- 17 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years