With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Where to stay in Lyon close to Part -DieuStation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Italy Spending Budget
- 4 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Nice to the luberons
- 7 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 8 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Cotswolds first time
- 11 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 12 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 13 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 17 London hotel tax is 20%
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 24 Sorrento Advice Please
- 25 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions