With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 2 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 3 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 6 Portugal itinerary help
- 7 First Time Solo Travel info
- 8 Prague hotels
- 9 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 10 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 16 Munich
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 25 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children