With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Where to stay in Lyon close to Part -DieuStation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 24 Portugal Trip
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma