With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 2 Dublin Ireland
- 3 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 4 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 5 Guesthouse in Bad Gastein
- 6 Spending money
- 7 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 10 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 11 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 12 Provence planning
- 13 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 14 1st Time in Europe
- 15 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 16 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 17 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 18 Hand Gliding in Europe
- 19 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 20 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 21 electrical adaptor plugs
- 22 Shannon airport to Galway
- 23 buying Eruos in advance
- 24 Taking wine home from France
- 25 Where Europeans Vacation