With only about 2 months before we leave on our trip to Europe (can hardly wait), we decided to book with EAsyjet for a 1 hour flight from Lyon to Venice (vs 11+ by train).
My question regards-- deciding where to stay for one night , coming in to Part- Dieu Station about noon hour ; do a little sight -seeing and have easy access to the airport for the flight to Venice in the morning..
I have looked at The Hotel Dubost (19 Carnot Place) and Hotel du Theatre on 10 Rue de Savoie. Would you consider these hotels to be in good locations for what we need, and /or are there other suggestions, within the price range under 100 euros?We are away a long time , so have to watch what we spend on accommodations.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 3 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 6 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 10 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 11 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 12 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 20 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 21 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 22 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 23 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 24 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 25 Andalucia Spain