I'm taking Les Cars Air France from CDG airport to Gare Montparnasse. How long does it take to walk from the bus stop to the platforms inside the train station? I plan to take the SNCF train to Chartres and want to make sure I give myself enough time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation Question Italy
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 5 Germany deregistration
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 8 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 9 One day in Lille, France
- 10 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 13 Corsica
- 14 CDG to Marais transfer
- 15 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 16 London best location
- 17 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 18 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 19 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 20 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 London Restaurants
- 23 Train tickets in Italy?
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
Walking from Les Cars Air France stop to train platform at Montparnasse