I'm taking Les Cars Air France from CDG airport to Gare Montparnasse. How long does it take to walk from the bus stop to the platforms inside the train station? I plan to take the SNCF train to Chartres and want to make sure I give myself enough time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 2 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 3 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 4 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 5 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 6 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 7 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 8 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 9 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 10 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 11 Como or Bellagio
- 12 Alhambra
- 13 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 14 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 15 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 16 where to stay in Malta
- 17 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 18 Netflix and Hulu
- 19 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 20 Germany in 7 days
- 21 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 22 Car rental return Nice
- 23 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 24 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
Walking from Les Cars Air France stop to train platform at Montparnasse