I'm taking Les Cars Air France from CDG airport to Gare Montparnasse. How long does it take to walk from the bus stop to the platforms inside the train station? I plan to take the SNCF train to Chartres and want to make sure I give myself enough time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 4 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 5 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 6 Spain in November
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Path of the Gods Question
- 9 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 10 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 Should I speculate?
- 13 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Prague on a budget...
- 16 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 17 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 18 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 19 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 20 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 21 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 24 Dentix in Spain
- 25 Croatia
Walking from Les Cars Air France stop to train platform at Montparnasse