I'm taking Les Cars Air France from CDG airport to Gare Montparnasse. How long does it take to walk from the bus stop to the platforms inside the train station? I plan to take the SNCF train to Chartres and want to make sure I give myself enough time.
Walking from Les Cars Air France stop to train platform at Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 2 Rolling bags in Venice
- 3 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 4 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 5 Big and little towns of Europe
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 8 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 9 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 10 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 11 Best london location to stay?
- 12 Where to go in France mid July?
- 13 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 14 Tell me about Manchester
- 15 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 16 France to Italy advice needed please
- 17 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 18 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 19 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 20 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 21 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip