I will be departing Milan directly for Singapore, and have read horror reports about claiming tax refunds at Malpensa airport. My flight is scheduled to leave at 11 am.
Does anyone know if i can process the tax refund (ie. get my receipts stamped, and cash back) after i pass through the customs immigration area, if I am going to only hand carry all my newly purchased items? Or is the only option to get all this done before i pass through immigration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 2 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 3 One week in Europe
- 4 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 5 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 6 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Munich itinerary review
- 9 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 10 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 11 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 Where to eat in Rome?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 17 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 18 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 19 AMS Car Rental
- 20 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London Theater
- 23 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 24 Europe itinerary questions
- 25 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?