I will be departing Milan directly for Singapore, and have read horror reports about claiming tax refunds at Malpensa airport. My flight is scheduled to leave at 11 am.
Does anyone know if i can process the tax refund (ie. get my receipts stamped, and cash back) after i pass through the customs immigration area, if I am going to only hand carry all my newly purchased items? Or is the only option to get all this done before i pass through immigration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 5 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 6 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 15 Granada to Madrid
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Croatia trip Planning
- 18 Norway -Trips
- 19 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 20 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 25 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included