I will be departing Milan directly for Singapore, and have read horror reports about claiming tax refunds at Malpensa airport. My flight is scheduled to leave at 11 am.
Does anyone know if i can process the tax refund (ie. get my receipts stamped, and cash back) after i pass through the customs immigration area, if I am going to only hand carry all my newly purchased items? Or is the only option to get all this done before i pass through immigration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 2 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 3 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 10 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 13 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 17 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 18 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 19 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?