I will be departing Milan directly for Singapore, and have read horror reports about claiming tax refunds at Malpensa airport. My flight is scheduled to leave at 11 am.
Does anyone know if i can process the tax refund (ie. get my receipts stamped, and cash back) after i pass through the customs immigration area, if I am going to only hand carry all my newly purchased items? Or is the only option to get all this done before i pass through immigration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라〔온라인바카라추천
- 2 파워볼 중계 ● 연결 : [ˇvks99.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012 ˇ]
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 게임몽릴게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 7 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 Travelling Iceland
- 10 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 11 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 12 London Hotel - Different Request
- 13 Portugal rental car
- 14 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 15 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 16 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 17 Trastevere Food
- 18 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 19 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 Sim Cards
- 22 Nightime Tivoli
- 23 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 IWM