Can anyone please help us with advice regarding Vallata, Italy. My grandparents were born and married there before immigrating to the United States. My family and I are planning our first trip to Italy, December 21 - January 5 and would very much like to visit the town while we are there.
We are flying in and out of Milan because our son is at the University. We are hoping to plan a trip such that we route through Florence and Rome (maybe other stops) as we travel south toward Vallata which is inland from Napoli.
Any and all advice would be appreciated regarding trip planning, and especially advice on how best to reach Vallata (hopefully there is a train or bus? - maybe from Napoli?). Also, our trip is during the Christmas holiday, will that pose special problems or restrictions?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 2 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 French language immersion schools in France
- 16 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Trogir or Split
- 25 Edinbrugh