I am travelling from France to Paris via TGV the tram on the 24/12/2013. I will be jumping off at AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV.This is my first time travelling to Paris .Please could someone tell me how do I get from this train station to >Holiday Inn Express Paris Place d'Italie via the metro or is there any other suggestions. I do not want to take the taxi. Could someone give me in detail of how I get to the >Holiday Inn Express Paris Place d'Italie
.there are so many suggestions not sure which one is correct
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Moscow Favorites
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 13 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 14 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 Italian lake cruise
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 First visit to London
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons