I am travelling from France to Paris via TGV the tram on the 24/12/2013. I will be jumping off at AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV.This is my first time travelling to Paris .Please could someone tell me how do I get from this train station to >Holiday Inn Express Paris Place d'Italie via the metro or is there any other suggestions. I do not want to take the taxi. Could someone give me in detail of how I get to the >Holiday Inn Express Paris Place d'Italie
.there are so many suggestions not sure which one is correct
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Best Viking Sites
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 Chania
- 13 Iceland car rental agencies
- 14 Paris hotel
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Ex-pats with young kids
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas