We will be travelling to Rome in early January. We would like to find our family roots by visiting Domanico and Carolei. We plan on taking the train from Rome to Cosenza. Does any one have any advice as to how we can get from Cosenza to Domanico and Carolei? Driving ourselves is out of the question. Is it possible to get a taxi or hire a car service in Cosenza? Any ideas on the cost? Thanks for any help.
Travelling from Rome to Domanico: need advice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Belgium
- 21 Navigo Decouverte
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?