My fiance and I are are traveling from the Fiumucino airport and would like to get to the town of Amalfi. We would love the option of the ferry for our introduction to the coast but our flight arrives at 12:40 and the last ferry as I understand leaves from Salerno at 15:30.
Does anyone have an idea if it is possible to make the last ferry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 11 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 12 European Vacation 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Need help in completing trip details
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Which area to stay in London
- 18 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 19 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Split to Hvar
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!