Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 2 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 3 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 4 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 9 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 15 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 2 weeks Europe trip
- 21 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 24 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 25 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz