Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 2 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 5 Wedding in Finland
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 8 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 9 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 10 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 11 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 12 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 13 Hilton CPH no loner
- 14 Cornwall UK
- 15 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 16 French Wedding
- 17 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 18 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 19 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 I may be wrong....
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 25 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz