Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Compare Strasbourg and Colmar?
- 2 Indonesian Rijsttafel in Amsterdam
- 3 Cycling in Vienna
- 4 Paris Apartment Rental Legal or Not
- 5 How long do we have to go thru immigration at London Heathrow T4
- 6 LUCCA from Livorno
- 7 Melk, Durnstein, and Krems
- 8 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 9 Lucerne day trips
- 10 Venice, Tuscany & Positano
- 11 PORTOFINO to CINQUE TERRE
- 12 Rental car company recommendation request
- 13 Swiss Passes
- 14 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 15 Cruise Stop in Le Havre 2 days - Want to visit Paris
- 16 Tkts to Waverly Stn, Edinburgh, UK , need to get off at Edinburgh Park...
- 17 Six Days in Provence- itinerary help
- 18 Renting a car in Italy
- 19 Toulouse, Sarlat environs, Paris itinerary
- 20 Metro to 5th
- 21 ATMs in English in Turkey
- 22 travel Copenhagen to Paris?
- 23 Parma, Reggio Emilia, or Modena???
- 24 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 25 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning