Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 I went to Paris in June
- 4 where to stay in Germany
- 5 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 6 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Theater in London
- 12 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 13 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 14 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 15 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 16 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 17 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 18 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 19 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 20 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 21 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 22 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 23 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 24 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 25 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges