Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 3 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 4 French Basque region
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 10 Italy Countryside
- 11 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 12 VISA question
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 France,Spain,Italy
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Which european city?
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?