Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 2 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 3 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 4 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Lost ring
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 14 First Time Solo Travel info
- 15 Oxford 24 hours
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 18 Budapest Hotels
- 19 Vienna or Budapest?
- 20 Sliema, Malta
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 23 London's Must Sights!
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz