Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 다모아카지노
- 2 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 3 GPS vs Google Maps
- 4 Brussels Airport
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 9 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 10 help with 21 days-croatia
- 11 Shopping in Paris
- 12 kisctavelly
- 13 Best Skin Care Tips>>>> http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/eye-complex-rx/
- 14 London Paris
- 15 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 16 14 days in Greece
- 17 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 21 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 22 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 23 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 24 London dining service charge
- 25 best way to travel from Budapest airport
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz