Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 2 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 3 Insurance on rental car options
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 8 tickets for Wimbledon
- 9 Istanbul at Easter
- 10 Happy birthday ATM
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 13 24 hours in Paris
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 24 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz