Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 2 A week driving in Bavaria
- 3 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 4 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 7 Camino Redux
- 8 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 9 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 10 Barcelona Hair Salon
- 11 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 12 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 13 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 14 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 15 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Trans-Siberia Train
- 19 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 20 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 21 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 22 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 23 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 24 PLITVICE LAKES
- 25 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz