Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit cards with chips
- 2 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 3 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 4 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 5 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 6 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 7 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 amsterdam hotels
- 10 Day Trips
- 11 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 12 Car insurance in Europe...
- 13 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 14 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 15 Street food in Turkey
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 How to get to Gare Du Nord Station
- 19 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 20 cruises and itineraries in the Mediterranean
- 21 Lisbon Advice
- 22 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 25 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland