Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 2 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 3 Greece Itinerary
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 7 Prague on a budget...
- 8 Munich Under Attack...
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 11 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 15 First trip - destination advice!
- 16 How big backpack do I need?
- 17 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 20 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 From Genoa to Rome...
- 25 Spain in November
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz