Can you help? I am trying to decide if it would be better to take a coach or a train from Dublin Airport to Cork. We are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 teenage children), and will be arriving from the US at 5:20am on a Saturday morning in November. In my research, I have discovered that the coach is more direct, because it leaves from the airport. However, since we will be doing a lot of driving in the days following our arrival, I thought it might be nice to take the train to minimize our time spent on the road. I realize this would mean taking either a bus or taxi from Dublin airport to the train station. Any thoughts? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://yogapractices4u.com/apex-booty-butt-enhancement-cream/
- 2 테크노카지노＼買→ SSK68。CoM ←買＼【슈퍼카지노테크노카지노】
- 3 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 4 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 5 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 8 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Undisclsoed location
- 11 Need help with my itinerary
- 12 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Chamonix to Paris
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 23 Paris in September
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 help with Italy itinerary