Can you help? I am trying to decide if it would be better to take a coach or a train from Dublin Airport to Cork. We are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 teenage children), and will be arriving from the US at 5:20am on a Saturday morning in November. In my research, I have discovered that the coach is more direct, because it leaves from the airport. However, since we will be doing a lot of driving in the days following our arrival, I thought it might be nice to take the train to minimize our time spent on the road. I realize this would mean taking either a bus or taxi from Dublin airport to the train station. Any thoughts? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 base for Andalucia
- 2 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 3 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 4 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 9 4 nights in Sardinia
- 10 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 11 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 "Too Much Cows"
- 14 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 15 Matera tour guide wanted
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 18 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 21 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 22 Service dog
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 25 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life