I'm going to be working in France and plan to take about four days on my own once my work is done. I lived in Paris many years ago and have been back a lot. I LOVE Paris! I'm trying to decide if I should spend those days on my own in Paris or head by train somewhere within a couple hours from Paris.
I'll be traveling alone and if I go somewhere outside Paris, I'd like it to be convenient without a car. A place I can get around easily, maybe do some hiking/walking, something active. And, of course, wine! My work will end up at the train station at CDG so I'll be right there ready to either take the RER into Paris or take the train somewhere else. Some relaxing time will be in order too, since my work will be fairly hectic. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 인터넷카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 라이브카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 생방송카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 생중계카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 와와카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 My message...온라인카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 8 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 11 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 12 Flamenco in October
- 13 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 14 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 4 days itinerary for France
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy