I'm going to be working in France and plan to take about four days on my own once my work is done. I lived in Paris many years ago and have been back a lot. I LOVE Paris! I'm trying to decide if I should spend those days on my own in Paris or head by train somewhere within a couple hours from Paris.
I'll be traveling alone and if I go somewhere outside Paris, I'd like it to be convenient without a car. A place I can get around easily, maybe do some hiking/walking, something active. And, of course, wine! My work will end up at the train station at CDG so I'll be right there ready to either take the RER into Paris or take the train somewhere else. Some relaxing time will be in order too, since my work will be fairly hectic. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 2 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 3 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 4 Matera tour guide wanted
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 7 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 8 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 9 Service dog
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Christian Cafe Dating
- 17 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 22 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 25 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION