I'm going to be working in France and plan to take about four days on my own once my work is done. I lived in Paris many years ago and have been back a lot. I LOVE Paris! I'm trying to decide if I should spend those days on my own in Paris or head by train somewhere within a couple hours from Paris.
I'll be traveling alone and if I go somewhere outside Paris, I'd like it to be convenient without a car. A place I can get around easily, maybe do some hiking/walking, something active. And, of course, wine! My work will end up at the train station at CDG so I'll be right there ready to either take the RER into Paris or take the train somewhere else. Some relaxing time will be in order too, since my work will be fairly hectic. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 COX @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre SUPP0RT 24/7
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 16 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Maximizing Norway time
- 20 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 21 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 22 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 23 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 24 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 25 Hiking in Switzerland