Im back with more questionS for my trip to italy including Venise (4nights), Florence (5nights) and Rome (7nights).
So I was wondering about the tickets to museums, churches and cultural stuff, Do I get them online? If yes, are there any official websites for this?
Or should I wait to buy them at the entry of each one?
Is there a list of things to see ABSOLUTELY?
Thanks again alot.
You guys are the BEST!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Beaune France
- 5 Scotland Trip Report
- 6 Madrid airport question
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 Sintra
- 9 Murren to Prague
- 10 What tips can you give about packing?
- 11 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Aix Provence
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?