We are flying to Geneva (round trip). We (2 couples)were planning to be in French, German and Italian parts (even visit Milan for 1 day), but after reading many messages posted here, I am not sure that it is a good idea. I've been told that I have to visit Basel. So far nobody say anything about this town.
How many days would you suggest to stay in Vavey - Bern/Basel- Luzen/Interlaken- Lugano regions, when you have 9 nights?
Our son is taking a semester in Geneva and he bought a small car which he would lend us. So, since the car is given to us, is it any advantage to our trip or a headache?
Is it still cheaper traveling by car (with a gas $7 per gallon_, than traveling by train? Is any good combination of having both? Should we consider to leave a car somewhere and take a train? It that case, should we buy a discount train ticket?
Do you have any experience with Bad and Breakfast ? Any suggestions?
I was looking for the apartments but could not find anything for 1-2 nights.
Switzerland 10 days by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 3 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 4 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 5 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 6 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 7 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 10 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 11 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 12 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 13 Amsterdam restaurants
- 14 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 15 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 16 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 17 9 days in switzerland
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Wine tour in Chianti
- 21 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 22 Slovenia itinerary
- 23 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 24 Europcar at vienna airport
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?