We are flying to Geneva (round trip). We (2 couples)were planning to be in French, German and Italian parts (even visit Milan for 1 day), but after reading many messages posted here, I am not sure that it is a good idea. I've been told that I have to visit Basel. So far nobody say anything about this town.
How many days would you suggest to stay in Vavey - Bern/Basel- Luzen/Interlaken- Lugano regions, when you have 9 nights?
Our son is taking a semester in Geneva and he bought a small car which he would lend us. So, since the car is given to us, is it any advantage to our trip or a headache?
Is it still cheaper traveling by car (with a gas $7 per gallon_, than traveling by train? Is any good combination of having both? Should we consider to leave a car somewhere and take a train? It that case, should we buy a discount train ticket?
Do you have any experience with Bad and Breakfast ? Any suggestions?
I was looking for the apartments but could not find anything for 1-2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메이저놀이터《 ‱ 》ZVZ 78 .ＣｏＭ《 ‱ 》[코드dr77]~iam 메이저놀이터추천
- 2 YIKES!
- 3 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 4 Cash machines ATM
- 5 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 8 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 9 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 14 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 15 Final Four
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 May get together in Paris
- 23 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 London Itinerary - 4.5 days