I am currently in Toledo, heading to Granada tomorrow. I have currently proposed two options - one that follows the highway, and one that doesn't. However, both of these routes are proposed by Google Maps; and while i think the highway one is reliable, I wonder whether the non-highway detour is worthwhile, or whether there are better alternatives.
So, the trip is planning to leave Toledo, to Consuegra, Úbeda and then on to Granada. The highway trip is mapped here: http://goo.gl/maps/BNJh2 - it's obviously fairly straightforward.
The alternative non-highway version is mapped here: http://goo.gl/maps/iRwjf
It appears to take a detour via/through the national park, as its major deviation, adding 60-70 kilometres to the trip, but over 2 hours 30 minutes to the time (most likely due to lower speed roads).
So, any advice on either of these routes - or any alternative routes - would be fantastic!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Football Tickets - Athens
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 5 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 6 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 7 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 8 Last minute trip to Capri
- 9 3nights in Venice
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 12 Earthquake near Naples
- 13 Budapest to Kosice
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 16 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 My 3 days in Venice
- 19 multi city flights to europe
- 20 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 21 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 22 One week in Europe
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 London Theater
- 25 Tracking the Weather
Spain: Toledo to Granada driving route options (two proposed)