I am currently in Toledo, heading to Granada tomorrow. I have currently proposed two options - one that follows the highway, and one that doesn't. However, both of these routes are proposed by Google Maps; and while i think the highway one is reliable, I wonder whether the non-highway detour is worthwhile, or whether there are better alternatives.
So, the trip is planning to leave Toledo, to Consuegra, Úbeda and then on to Granada. The highway trip is mapped here: http://goo.gl/maps/BNJh2 - it's obviously fairly straightforward.
The alternative non-highway version is mapped here: http://goo.gl/maps/iRwjf
It appears to take a detour via/through the national park, as its major deviation, adding 60-70 kilometres to the trip, but over 2 hours 30 minutes to the time (most likely due to lower speed roads).
So, any advice on either of these routes - or any alternative routes - would be fantastic!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in London?
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Cutback on Spain trip
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 15 Croatia transportation question.
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 2017 Easter in Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Suggested Italy Itinerary
Spain: Toledo to Granada driving route options (two proposed)