My 9 yr old son is a soccer player and would like to join training or a camp while we are visiting Verona. We would also like to see some matches. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.
Soccer/Football in Verona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 7 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???